Listening and talking to people is regarded as an important part of delivering care. It is the aim of the Trust to provide a flexible support service, responsive to each client's individual needs.
The Haven Helps Home Support Scheme supports clients by providing a diverse range of services within their home environment. Our services are tailored to meet an individual's needs and choices to ensure independence, dignity and rights are maintained. We strive to deliver personalised care and home support of the highest standard.
We provide quality support to each of our clients within their own home. An individually agreed package of support, allows clients to remain in control of the care and support provided, and to continue to live as independently and as fulfilled a life as possible, whilst recognising and taking into account the associated risks.
Social support can include:
- Light Housework: hoovering, washing up dishes, cleaning floors and dusting.
- Laundry, ironing and putting away clothes.
- Assisting in changing/making beds.
- Meal preparation, ready meal or home cooked from scratch.
- Shopping, either weekly food shop or for clothes, presents.
- Escorting to Medical Visits
- Social Outings: Going to your favourite restaurant, Stately Home, meeting up with friends or family.
- Assistance with letter writing, bill paying
- Sitting for Carers to take a break, go to appointments etc